Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome, readers!

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog!!

This blog was born out of a class that has inspired me to consider the relationship between humans the earth on a deeper, more intrinsic level.  All too often, we are flooded with discourse on how humans are impacting the earth.  What we overlook, however, is the instances in which the earth impacts humans.  The new perspective is intriguing and enlightening-- opening up new opportunities for us to understand the relationship with the entity that we are.

There are several objectives of the blog.  First, I hope that you will learn new things about humans and the earth and in turn gain a new perspective on the dynamics between them.  Second, I ask that all of you participate in the blog adventures.  Whether it be a comment on a post or an internal dialogue the success of this project is contingent upon your engagement!  Third, I will be using the blog to show you the development of my research and work on the project.  For me, the creative process has the potential to be as rewarding to the audience as it does to the artist and I look forward to sharing that with you.  And last but not least... Enjoy! 

Read on, bloggers!... Read on.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog! Bring it on! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing what you are gonna do with this!

    ReplyDelete